Friday, October 21, 2005

I give you the most inconclusive day ever

I am writing this post as a conclusion to my day:

I went to the dollar store, they didn't have want I was looking for
I went to get my oil changed, they said come back at 1
I came back at 1, and they told me they had already filled my spot, after I waited 45 min
So, I went to the bank, after not getting my oil changed, around 1:45
The bank is closed from 1:30 to 2:30 on fridays
I came back to my apartment to take a nap
Some guys are pressure washing the side of the building (I cant sleep)

so i wrote this.

I AM SO CONFUSED!
will someone please tell me what the hell is going on I must have missed?

yeah, this is pretty much, bitch, bitch, bitch, oh well...

(Posted later in the day):

Now I went to get my laundry out of the laundry room. It seems today, they decided to lock the door. So, I promptly begin to break into the cheap lock on the door. As I am breaking in, out of uniform, my boss walks through this particular secluded building at the military school I work at, and tells me I am not allowed to break in. It seems like that was his only purpose in walking through the building. That's when I started laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home